Sunday, November 13, 2011

You know when you're gonna go do something that really means a lot to you, but it really doesn't seem like its something pretty big to your family.. or your friends? You try to keep it cool, and don't make it seem like its big, but really on the inside your dying because you can't wait to do it, because you worked so hard on it? You know how normally your parents don't make it to things like that? Concerts, Games, or even a little performance that you are doing at some fair or something? Why does it hurts so much when your parents don't show up? I mean it shouldn't be anything new... but it normally still hurts. And even more importantly, if we are going to be hurt, why don't we just tell our parents? I mean theoretically our parents love us, so wouldn't they at least care? I mean I do this all the time, I just don't really know why I keep it to myself... its weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment