Sunday, November 6, 2011

So I just thought of something that kinda scared me the other day...

So you know how people make fun other kind of people, and bring it to the extreme? Like... If someone want to make fun of a valley girl (and my dad calls me a valley girl all the time, so i actually don't have any problem with them... I think they're funny and laid back to tell you the truth) They would be like "OMG, OMG and I was like... and then he was like... and then she came in and was like UH." and we don't actually know anyone like that.. most of the time we're just teasing a friend.. and we don't really think that someone's like that... or maybe we do, but whatever. Well... someone kinda has to be like that for the example to come out... don't they? I'm not really explaining it right.. but do you get it? Everything we make fun of and put to an extreme... there actually is someone or something out there like that...

Weird but true fact: Jack Sparrow (the character) is actually based off a real live person. He's a singer, and the inspiration for Jack Sparrow actually played Jack's dad in Pirates: On stranger tides. Creepy right??? There actually is a "Jack Sparrow" wandering around in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment