Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A little something about me.

So for anyone who doesn't know me... here are 10 facts.

1) If anyone ever asked me who my best friend was, I would not be able to answer them. Its a long story, wanna know more about it? Ask me about it. 
2) If you ever see me sitting alone at a computer with earbuds in my head, I will either be catching up on my favorite t.v. show, jamming out to music, or editing something I've recorded myself.
3) The things of importance in my life goes from 1. God 2. Family 3. Music 4. Getting good grades and 5. trying my best not to let anyone down.
4) I have been diagnosed with depression, ADHD and dyslexia. Talk to me about it
5) If my homework didn't get done it is most likely because I just found a new book that I love and I couldn't get my nose out of it long enough to do my homework.
6) Sex Drugs Smoking and Alcohol are not on my agenda. Ever.
       (Do I judge you if you do them? Nope. I have friends who do some of these things at school. Does this mean I agree with what they are doing? Not really, but it's also not my life to live, its theirs) Wanna talk to me about it? Yell at me, ask me if its difficult to live it or not? Email me.
7) I have a ton of pets, and I love them all a TON. In fact at my house you can normally see me either playing with my dog or walking around with one of my...smaller animals. 
8) I will laugh at almost anything that is remotely funny. Especially if its a pun. I love puns.
9) Most people see me as a generally happy person, and I honestly try to have a smile on my face at all times.
10) My favorite sport ever is swimming because I LOVE water. 


So there's a little something about me. Any more questions about me? Ask away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment