Saturday, January 21, 2012

Within walking distance of BEING USEFUL.

Okay, so sorry for not posting for a while... School got outa hand.

Sooo, my pet peeve. When people say within walking distance, can someone *please* tell me what that means?? Cuz you know.. technically California is within walking distance of my house, and I live in New England . Because well really anything on the same land mass of New England is within walking distance of my house... So does walking distance mean.. next door, down the street, or on the other side of the country?
        Some people might say, well its within comfortable walking distance. Well.. that kinda changes for everyone doesn't it? So now saying within walking distance is kinda inconsiderate, isn't it? Who came up with that saying??


So don't say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment